среда, 14 сентября 2016 г.

Стихи на английском: Lights Out

Sometimes we go through difficult circumstances in life.  Not too long ago I was going through a really rough time and I felt as though God had left me and I was all alone.  I talked to God angrily for days, asking Him why I felt so alone and what I should do about it.  Then one morning I sat down at the piano and He answered me by giving me this song.  If you are feeling alone right now, God is saying these words to you as well (Written in 2005 - Drum Arrangment and Performance by Jesse Peltz.)

When you’re locked down,
When you spend your time alone,
There’s no way out,
At least none that you know,
When you’ve cut your teeth
On bitter tears that fall like winter snow,
Just call on me and you’ll never be alone.
When you’re burnt out,
When there’s nothing left to say,
In the fallout
Of a past that’s shaded gray,
When you hurt so bad
You wonder if you’ll take another day,
Remember that I’m just a breath away.
Pre-Chorus:
When you fall in two again,
When you fall in two,
Chorus:
Then please don’t turn the light out,
Please don’t walk away,
Please don’t take the dark road out,
Fall on me, I am the better way,
And the true sound
Is the poison in the rain,
And you cry out,
But it agitates the pain,
When you shut your eyes
And pray that all of your sanity remains,
Listen dear, I’ll try to make this plain,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий